DAY 01 KUALA LUMPUR – DELHI
- Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to Delhi.
- Upon arrival at Delhi International Airport, meet and greet by local representative.
- Check in hotel and overnight.
DAY 02 DELHI – SRINAGAR (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, transfer to airport to catch domestic flight to Srinagar.
- Upon arrival, transfer to Deluxe Houseboat.
- After lunch sightseeing of Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jehangir in 1632 AD. Then visit Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the panoramic view of Zabarwan Mountains. Proceed to visit carpet-weaving factory.
- Dinner & overnight at Deluxe Houseboats
DAY 03 SRINAGAR – SONAMARG – SRINAGAR (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, proceed to Sonamarg (Golden Meadow), +-83kms journey. Sonamarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains; also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Experience the adventure of horse riding upto Thajwas glacier and sledge riding on snow.
- Lunch at local restaurant; return to Srinagar.
- Dinner and overnight at Deluxe Houseboat
DAY 04 SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR (B, L, D)
After breakfast, proceed to to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers), 2730 meters above sea level; +-65 km journey. Gulmarg is one of the best Ski Slopes in the world and the highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. We will have a chance to view the Nanga Parbhat, if the weather permits. Enjoy fascinating view during the journey from Tangmarg to Gulmarg. If time permit, we will have a chance to experience the Khilangmarg short trek uphill.
Lunch at local restaurant. Then proceed back to Srinagar.
Dinner and overnight at Deluxe Houseboat
DAY 05 SRINAGAR – DELHI – JAIPUR (B, L, D)
- Enjoy early morning ride of Shikara on Dal Lake visiting floating and vegetable gardens.
- After breakfast, transfer to airport to catch the flight to Delhi.
- On arrival, proceed to Jaipur (Pink City), +-265 km.
- Check-in hotel, dinner & overnight.
DAY 06 JAIPUR – AGRA (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, visit Hawa Mahal & Amber Fort. A very beautiful structure and well preserved 16th century built on four levels surrounded by ruins. Among the many splendour of the fort is a small room with ceiling covered by tiny mirrors. Then visit City Palace & Janther Manther (18th century astronomical observatory) with several incredible sundials and Sun Clocks.
- Lunch at local restaurant. Then proceed to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri, +-235 km. Arrive Agra and check in hotel
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel
DAY 07 AGRA – DELHI (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, proceed back to Delhi.
- Enjoy the spectacular of Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz. The monument made of white marble took over 22 years to finish between 1630 AD. To 1652 AD. Then visit Agra Fort - A massive structure on the bank of Yamuna built by famous emperor Akbar in 1565 AD. It has numerous places and beautiful Pearl Mosque. Then visit Marble factory.
- Lunch at local restaurant. Proceed to Delhi, +-200 km. Arrive Delhi, transfer to hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel
DAY 08 DELHI - KUALA LUMPUR (B, L)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- After breakfast, enjoy sightseeing tour of New Delhi visiting India Gate and drive past Red Fort, President’s House, Parliament House, Embassy area and Qutab Minar. Late evening, transfer to Delhi International Airport for flight back to Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 09 KUALA LUMPUR
- Arrive Kuala Lumpur with sweet memories.