DAY 01 KUALA LUMPUR – DELHI (L, D)
- Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to Delhi.
- Upon arrival at Delhi International Airport, meet and greet by local representative.
- Lunch at restaurant.
- City tour of Delhi visiting India Gate and drive past Red Fort, President’s House, Parliament House, Embassy area and Qutab Minar.
- Dinner at restaurant.
- Check in to hotel and overnight.
DAY 02 DELHI – SRINAGAR (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, transfer to airport to catch domestic flight to Srinagar.
- Upon arrival, transfer to Deluxe Houseboat.
- After lunch sightseeing of Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jehangir in 1632 AD. Then visit Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the panoramic view of Zabarwan Mountains. Proceed to visit carpet-weaving factory.
- Dinner & overnight at Deluxe Houseboats
DAY 03 SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR (B, L, D)
After breakfast, proceed to to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers), 2730 meters above sea level; +-65 km journey. Gulmarg is one of the best Ski Slopes in the world and the highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. We will have a chance to view the Nanga Parbhat, if the weather permits. Enjoy fascinating view during the journey from Tangmarg to Gulmarg. If time permit, we a chance to experience the Khilangmarg short trek uphill.
Lunch at local restaurant. Then proceed back to Srinagar.
Dinner and overnight at Deluxe Houseboat
DAY 04 SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, drive to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) – about 92ms will be covered in 3 hours
- Enroute visiting Saffron Fields, Awantipura ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantiwareman). See the beautiful countryside.
- Lunch at restaurant.
- Late afternoon return to Srinagar.
- Dinner and overnight at Deluxe Houseboat
DAY 05 SRINAGAR – DELHI – AGRA (B, L, D)
DAY 06 AGRA – DELHI – KUALA LUMPUR (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Enjoy the spectacular of Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz. The monument made of white marble took over 22 years to finish between 1630 AD. To 1652 AD. Then visit Agra Fort - A massive structure on the bank of Yamuna built by famous emperor Akbar in 1565 AD. It has numerous places and beautiful Pearl Mosque. Then visit Marble factory.
- Lunch at local restaurant. Proceed to Delhi, +-200 km. Arrive Delhi, transfer to Janpath market for shopping (if time permits).
- After dinner, transfer to airport for flight back to Kuala Lumpur.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel
DAY 07 KUALA LUMPUR
- Arrive Kuala Lumpur with sweet memories.